LinkShare  Referral  Program BannerFans.com BannerFans.comBannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

Keyword Phrases and Keywording content

Starting out and even now. Everything is a learning process. I discovered blog money making shortly after several failed attempts at it. I thought all there was to it was opening up a blog and start running ads. I used google, and found that the ads that ran on my blogs were too generic. I wanted something to accompany my blogs. I soon discovered Linkshare, and gave them a try, and after only a few weeks, I had my first real lead click through.

 Once you sign up for Linkshare, you need to apply to the companies you find best suited for your site or blog. You can even advertise with Linkshare, something I plan to do later on down the line. Right now I am focused on the basics. And it's easy to do well, if you start in the right direction.

Create Content: For Bloggers, the more content you have, the better. Experts say, that the more content related to your keywords and description, the better you will be. A good example is, if you write about Affiliate Marketing, you should have a substantial amount of "subject matter" on that topic.

Keywords and keyword Phrases: I'm finding that there is a little trick. Something simple to draw attention to your site or blog. Using key word phrases in your content is an ideal practice. Key-wording a paragraph or stand alone sentence, to make, and draw attention to your content is simple. Example #1 I show you how to word a sentence in keyword phrases. My topic, content, and keywords are matched. Many after commas. Which is how your blogs content is read by search engines. Example #2 I show you how to link keyword phrases with keyword business or content crossings.

Example #1: Money earning affiliate lists can be found on many websites, there are many affiliate programs out there, some affiliate programs are worth your time, and some affiliate programs are not. After some careful research. I discovered the best solutions, and display them on Advertisement Affiliate Pro.

 Example #2. The best affiliate program I have found, for great banner advertisements and rotating ad displays, is Linkshare. I would recommend their banner ads to anyone looking to placing ads on thier blog or site. I think, if you know html copy paste, or even a little about copy paste, you'll be comfortable, with this affiliate program.

No comments:

Post a Comment